This new design delivers accurate measurement and reliable control, local or remote, via Ethernet or serial (Modbus) communications.
The DL8000 Preset Controller is based on the popular and high performing ROC800- Series remote operations controller. This new design delivers accurate measurement and reliable control, local or remote, via Ethernet or serial (Modbus) communications.
The preset is capable of double-precision math. Computations are made in accordance with Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers (IEEE) standards and utilize double-precision floating point math to minimize meter-to-meter differences, make volume corrections highly precise, and avoid premature roll-over of totalizors.
- Flow properties’ calculations based on the latest American Petroleum Institute (API) recommendations for best accuracy and repeatability.
- Measurement and control of injected additives.
- Capable of double-precision math, reducing meter-to-meter differences, and increases time between totalizer rollover.
- Measures temperature, pressure, and density and corrects volume to standard conditions.
- Modern electronics with an excellent reliability history.